Monday 9 July 2007

A Spanish Daydream

I’ve been feeling stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment. Work sucks and life’s been feeling rather boring. So when I browsed through the papers this morning, the huge words screaming Cheap Hotels in Mallorca leapt out at me! Mallorca - one of the most beautiful beaches of Spain where the rich and famous frolic and sun themselves under the Spanish sun. Spain, what wouldn’t I give to have a chance to go to Spain! The Cheap Mallorca Hotels offered were really quite reasonable although the Euro is rather strong at the moment. If I could only find a cheap plane ticket to boot, I’ll definitely be catching the next flight out to Mallorca! The advertisement even offered reasonable Hotels in Palma, another great beach off Mallorca Island that promises sun, surf, sangria and funky nightlife. Sigh…what wouldn’t I give to be sipping sangria and serenaded by a gorgeous senor on Mallorca Island right now!

No comments: