Monday 9 July 2007

Sunny Sydney

A few years ago I took my family to Sydney for our annual vacation. I used to study in Australia and wanted to show them the beauty of the country and city I had fallen in love with. As we wanted a hotel in a central location and close to the attractions, Darling Harbour Hotels was our first choice. We found a really great deal on a hotel apartment that fitted our family of 5 perfectly and came with all the additional facilities such as laundry and a kitchen. My dad loved the fact that it was so near Chinatown and he could walk there every morning to pick up breakfast. We, on the other hand, loved the proximity to the fantastic attractions on Darling Harbour such as the exhibition centre, maritime museum and of course, the delicious restaurants lining the Harbour.

The next time I went to Sydney again with J, we opted for a different location and chose from a list of Central Sydney Hotels. That put us still close enough to Darling Harbour but also close to the City Centre which was wonderful as everything was within walking distance. I truly love the vibrant, multicultural feel Sydney has and would visit it again if I could. Of course I’ll need to wisely choose the location of my Sydney Accommodation. However, Darling Harbour continues to remain a huge favourite of mine!

No comments: