Monday 17 September 2007

Great Home Improvement Site

I was in UK a month ago for work and since I was there, I took the opportunity to visit my friends who have settled down in London. They have been there a few years already so I wasn’t too surprised to hear that they had all started to put roots down there by investing in their own property. With the expensive rental in London, it only makes sense to put your money towards a mortgage for a home you can own. Since I was there on a weekend, my friends invited me along to look for furnishings for their new homes. They had an extensive list of Home Improvements they wished to carry out on their new home.

Top of their list was Anglian – the leading Home Improvement site for most UK residents as they offer a great range of home improvement ideas and services for a great price. Coming from a tropical country, one of the most important things on their list were double glazed UPVC windows specially designed to keep the cold and wind out. That would certainly make their home a lot warmer and help to save on heating bills as well. All their things come with clear and simple fitting instructions in English which makes DIY work easy. It was truly fun accompanying them on their trips. It made me wish I had a home to start home improvement work on too!

No comments: