Wednesday 24 October 2007

Poker On The Go

I was transiting in Dubai airport on my trip to the Middle East when I noticed a man staring very intently at his computer. Wondering what he was doing, I took several steps past him before I dared to pluck up the courage to ask and try to peep at what he was doing. It turned out that he was playing online poker to pass his long transit wait here! I was really surprised and amused to see how intent he was on his game.

He even offered to teach me some tips and tricks about online poker and told me that he learnt it all from Pro360. It’s a great site that does fantastic reviews on all available poker sites and gives their recommendations on which are the best sites to play on and which give the biggest bonus. It’s great news if you’re a poker fan and would love to have a game at the poker table wherever you are, even on the go! So the next time you’re traveling and feel bored, sign up to play online poker!

No comments: