Tuesday 16 October 2007

Travel Simple

Whenever I travel, I always can’t help but admire travelers who travel with their entire closet, jewellery case or make up cabinet. Some are replete with full make up, boots, designer handbags and gold bracelets before their flight. I guess if you’re headed somewhere to attend a function, it’s okay to bring all your finery along but if you’re just going for a holiday, it’s best to leave the finery at home. Granted you wouldn’t look as nice in photographs as you would with your diamonds flashing but imagine the heartache you’ll go through if they were to get stolen in a foreign country where you may not even be able to communicate with the local policeman? For me, the risk is just too high and I’ll just stick to my simple style of traveling. Just the bare necessities and make up, thanks!

No comments: