Tuesday 29 January 2008

Beautiful Greece

I used to read a lot of Mills and Boons storybooks when I was younger. They always featured heroes and heroines marooned on some isolated Greek island. Through those stories, my interest in Greece has always been piqued and someday I really hope to visit that beautiful country with its rich culture. My fiancé has also been to Greece a number of times already and he always tells me he thinks that is a place I would love as the food is fantastic, the people wonderful, the hotels inexpensive and comfortable and the country simply beautiful. He had the opportunity to visit Chania, Crete several years back and he came back full of praises for the lovely place and its wonderful weather. I was truly envious when he told me about the blue of the Aegean Sea and the wonderful food. Now I hope to visit Greece someday too!

No comments: