Wednesday 2 January 2008

Honeymoon Destinations

We haven't even planned the wedding yet and people are already asking us where we're planning to go for our honeymoon. To be honest, I haven't given it much thought although J seems to be really inclined towards beaches. I recall a friend who got married not too long ago decided to have her honeymoon in the beautiful Whitsundays Islands of Australia. She showed me some photos and I was amazed to see how beautifully blue the pristine sea was against the white sands. She managed to get a pretty good deal with some really good Noumea Hotels which gave her a really romantic and memorable honeymoon.

Being in Australia, she had a lot more options as Fiji and Vanuatu were close and not too expensive choices. There were also lots of Fiji Hotels and Vanuatu Hotels that catered to honeymooners to the little idyllic island. There, they could choose from romantic beach villas to luxurious 5-star hotels to spend their honeymoon in. As for me, I'm leaving that planning alone for the time being.

No comments: