Tuesday 14 August 2007

Air Asiana

I flew Air Asiana to Kazakhstan from Seoul. I used to wonder what this airline was and where it was from whenever I saw it on the Star Alliance list. It turns out that it is actually a Korean private airline which I guess complements Korean Air rather than compete as they provide a lot of flights to Central Asia which few airlines come to.

Their flight was surprisingly very good and comfortable. Their aisles were wider than most airlines I've been in and their seats rather comfortable. Even their food of some seafood dish coated in sauce was tasty, or perhaps I was just really hungry!

I found their stewardesses a lot more pleasant than some MAS stewardesses I've encountered which definitely made the flight a lot more pleasant. I'll be returning via Air Astana so that'll be another new experience!

No comments: