Tuesday 8 January 2008

Advances for Holidays

I never thought that planning a wedding would involve such high expenses. It seems like everything runs into the thousands, not hundreds, and in the blink of an eye the budget can just be blown out of proportion. I was recently asked where I would like to go for my honeymoon and honestly, that thought hadn’t even occurred to me as I wanted to get a better idea of our budget before committing to something as expensive as a travel package for our honeymoon. I didn’t want to start off married life in debt unlike one of my friends who actually took out a Cash Advance for her wedding and honeymoon expenses. With that money, she managed to have a wedding of her dreams from personalized wedding favours to an amazing entrance in a horse carriage. However, when we heard about the monthly repayments she had to make for several years after that, we decided to just go for something simple. At the end of the day, no one would really remember that special day except for yourselves.

No comments: