Tuesday 8 January 2008

Extended Honeymoon

One of my friend’s is getting married and I heard that she’s going to Germany for an extended honeymoon as her new husband is being sent there for a few months for some training. The husband’s company was pretty good as they offered to put them up in some Germany Hotels for a few weeks while they were getting adjusted and looking for a place to stay in. She told me that they were also planning to do a bit of traveling around Germany and Austria whilst there and had already started looking around for good rates for Berlin Hotels and Wien Hotels. I told her that she definitely should not miss this opportunity to travel around Germany and Europe and to experience the best of the country. This is especially since she has so much time on her hands and will be able to explore the place to heart’s content. I hope she truly enjoys her extended honeymoon and her nice Berlin Hotels!

No comments: