Friday 18 January 2008

Italian Honeymoon

I haven’t quite thought about where I should go for a honeymoon. Personally, I would love to go to Italy after hearing so many nice things about it from my siblings who have been there before. One of my friends went there for her honeymoon and she told me it was a terribly romantic place, especially Venice which seemed to be built for lovers. She stayed at several good hotels such as Roma Hotel in Rome and Firenze Hotel in Florence and she had only praises for the hotels, from the price that she paid to the services she received. If I could make my way there, I’d love to visit Milan and Venice as well. Milan would be a top choice simply because I’ve heard how cheap branded handbags such as Gucci and Prada are there! And Venice because of the uniqueness of this Italian water city. I was surfing to see what the hotel rates are like and was surprised to see that the Milano Hotel and Venezia Hotel I had in mind weren’t as expensive as I expected. Hmm…maybe I should start saving for my trip!

No comments: