Tuesday, 15 January 2008

London or Not?

I wonder if we're going to end up going to London this March after all. At the uncertain rate of things, we might actually have to forgo our trip or postpone it. Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad a decision at this time, especially since I don't have much savings at the moment. Plus, I just checked my leave with my new company and their earn as you work system for the leave doesn't seem to favour me at all! I probably wouldn't even have enough leave to use for the March trip! Oh well...we'll just have to see how things pan out!

No comments: