Monday 16 July 2007

Off to London to Visit The Queen

I just heard that I might be going to London for a business conference. When I heard the news, I quickly went online to research for suitable Hotels in London. However, knowing my company, travel plans are usually made very last minute. Hence, I wouldn’t be able to do any bookings yet till the last minute. Luckily, I found lots of London Hotels that had last minute bookings and some which gave even very good rates despite booking them on very short notice.

I found out that my conference would likely be at the Queen Elizabeth 2 Conference Centre so I will probably be looking for a Hotel in London around that area. I love London and can’t wait to be back there! I hope to fit in some shopping down Oxford Street, to eat my favourite roast duck in Bayswater and to simply soak up the vibrant air the city has. Hopefully my conference does come through otherwise I’ll be sorely disappointed!

No comments: