Thursday 19 July 2007

Singapore Sling!

I'm going to Singapore tomorrow evening! Hurrah! :)

Things were rather uncertain initially as I wasn't sure if I wanted to go down due to unavailability of hotels and the expensive prices. After a while, I figured, what the heck and so I'm going down to enjoy the last weekend of the Great Singapore Sale! I got my bus ticket from Airebus for RM160 return.

I was originally going to buy a ticket down via First Coach which was only RM40 and a ticket back with Airebus. However, I found out that a one way ticket from Singapore was going to cost me RM125 which in total would work out more than a return ticket from Airebus! So I'll go down on the later Airebus and should arrive there by midnight tomorrow night.

Singapore shopping and Singapore Sling, here I come!

No comments: