Tuesday 21 August 2007

Blog for Money

When I first started blogging, I used to read about how other bloggers were blogging for money and earning money off their blogs. I’m not technical savvy so I used to wonder how it could be done. That was until I discovered Smorty, a fantastic service where bloggers advertise on blogs and get paid for blogging! It’s a win win situation for both blogger and advertiser as the blogger gets paid for blogging while the advertiser gets the online exposure they’re looking for.

I’ve since signed up with Smorty and I love how easy it is to work with them. All I have to do is to write 150 words with a link and submit for their approval. They approve quickly and pay out quickly too which works really well. It’s a great way to earn a little income on the side and I’m so glad for Smorty! I hope they continue to keep up the good work they’re doing!

No comments: